Welcome to Car Breakers Northwest! You’ve dropped in to the right place if you are looking for used and genuine car parts and spares. We are the largest Suzuki Car dismantlers in the Northwest with a stock of more than a thousand vehicles ready for dismantling at our Suzuki breakers yard.
Car Breakers stock all models of Suzuki cars Alto, Ignis, Grand Vitara and the Swift. Our expert Suzuki breakers ensure that cars are dismantled carefully without causing damage to the spares. All salvaged items are thoroughly cleaned, checked and tagged to be sold for delivery.
You can either contact us directly over phone or fill up the contact form for further details. To know if a car is ready for breaking at the Suzuki breakers yard, enter details on the search bar. You can also visit the yard to confirm the quality of the goods procured.
All goods sold by Car Breakers is guaranteed for quality and even come with a 30 day minimum warranty. And if you are not satisfied with the quality, just send us back the product within seven days and we’ll return your money.
Suzuki is Japan’s second largest manufacturer in the small car segment and preferred for its reliable engine quality. Not many know that they had very humble beginnings in a small village around the turn of the 20th century. In the UK, they are headquartered at Milton Keyes and sell millions of cars every year.
Why Should You Choose Car Breakers Northwest?
• Licensed and Registered: Salvage business in the UK is a heavily regulated industry. We are a licensed company selling only genuine spares. Car Breakers Northwest follows all norms mandated by the government.
• Decade Long Experience: Car Breakers Northwest has more than a decade of experience in the industry. Our breakers can spot a duplicate car part with not more than a glance.
• Delivered Throughout the UK and Abroad: Our mail despatch team ensures that all goods are ready for despatch to be delivered the very next day.
• Easy Payment Methods: We accept all major credit and debit cards and can process your orders with minimal fuss.
• Images Posted on Site and Facebook (optional): You do not have to personally visit the yard to examine the quality of the spare or product. We’ll post them on our website or on our Facebook page.
Contact Us Now For Further Enquiries!